Link Running - Legend Of Zelda

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2016

Summer Events


Hey my fairies!

There are still 4 weeks left till Summer vacation for me, wohoo! How about you?
Talking about summer, have you heard about the exciting news?
Since more user will come online, the Team decited to host some awesome mini events!



If you worry about the time zones - don't! The Chotopia Team thoughtfully chose the time, so everyone can join. You should at least be able to visit one of these events, because these will go on for 3 months! There will be a lot of magic, music, prizes and entertaiment!

Hints about times, locations, and/or any other information may be given out here on the main blog, in-game, or on the forum!

Hope you'll have a great time there!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention, that I take drawing request! Check the Forum (Talent Showcase) and post/show me your prettiest outfit you have~ ♥

This is the last drawing I did:


Click for full size~ 















Hope ya like it!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen