Link Running - Legend Of Zelda

Freitag, 3. Juni 2016

New Journalists + creative Forum Contest!

Hey guys!

About a week ago, the Chotopia Team was looking for new Journalists, and well, the results got announced:



  • Me: Thanks for choosing me, I feel honored to blog for everyone and to wear that Feather/Badge. <3
  • Realm: I really like the colours you used! The whole template is practically mirroring my view from Chotopia, good job!

  • Shattered: I love the concept and the plain yet colorful design. I can see the creativity in your posts and how much effort you put into them, keep it up!

  • Bebot: I love how you used only green color levels and how much effort you can put into your blog header and posts - just like Shattered, good job!


The winners will recieve a feather, a playercard + J-Badge and 14 days of citizenship!

Let's come to the other new contest.
It's been awhile since we had a contest in the Chotopia Forum, right? 
So, here's your chance to join if you like it to do CMV's!


All important information about this contest can be read here.

Have fun!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen