Link Running - Legend Of Zelda

Montag, 20. Juni 2016

Contest Results + Design Contest!

Hey fairies!

After few days of tough playing Pinball in the Game Zone for the 1st place, the contest came to an end. It's indeed impressing at how much points the three winners got, in my opinion it's pretty hard to get comfortable with the shortcuts. ANYWAY~, let's announce the three lucky winners:




  • 1st Place: Oreo.
    You win 7 days of citizenship and 5,000 bugs. 
  • 2nd Place: Jesse.
    You win 5 days of citizenship and 3,500 bugs.
  • 3rd Place: Fearlesseph.
    You win 3 days of citizenship and 2,000 bugs.
I guess you three are enjoying your prices, don't you?
Although, I'm not done yet. Let's see what's next:


Yes, you are probably as excited as me, I mean:
Oh my god, is this happening?

I haven't joined a design contest since .net! (Did you know I designed the Gingerbread magic? :P)
I'll put the orignal written guidelines and conditions from the blog here:

  •     You may design any item of clothing: hair, shirts, trousers, shoes, accessories - you name it!
  •     Your design can be hand-drawn on paper or done digitally. If you are experienced with Adobe Flash, please use this template.
  •     You are not required to illustrate your design from all perspectives! 
  •     You must enter your submission in the comment section of this post, not elsewhere. Please only provide an imgur link. 
  •     Go wild with your imagination as we will be evaluating your creativity, uniqueness, and effort!
  •     You may submit multiple entries if you wish to - in fact, it is encouraged
  •     Please try not to include innuendos. 

This design contest will end on 25th June.
Happy designing!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen